VREF Vault – Your Digital Filing Cabinet (Coming Soon)
Aviation’s Only “Blockchain Encrypted” CRM, Logbook and Aircraft Record Database All in One
- Have you ever had your logbooks stolen?
- Have you ever had your logbooks destroyed beyond repair?
- Have you ever misplaced historical records for your aircraft?
- Are you a lender with aircraft collateral on your books?
- Are you a Fractional Aircraft Provider?
- Are you a Part 135 Management company?
- Are you an insurance agent, adjuster, or underwriter?
- Are you looking to stop the unnecessary deprecation of your aircraft?
- Are you a Service Provider, Maintenance, and Repair Shop?
- Are you an OEM?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then VREF Vault is what you need to stay protected.
Features and Benefits:
- “Drop” all your photos, digital records, receipts, work orders, documents via your mobile phone, digital pad, or computer.
Electronic signature recognition is utilized.
- Mitigate your risk while increasing your documentation productivity
- Access, review, and download maintenance reports at any time and from any place in PDF, CVS, or XLS formats.
- Gain quick insight by keyword search to your aircraft’s entire history
- Track Vendors, MRO’s, Crew, Fuel, and more
- Set recurring notifications.
- Track installed parts and inspections.
- Communicate within the application and store your chat history
- Provide temporary and limited access to your lawyer, management company, banker, or insurance agent in real-time, to any part of your data, knowing it will never be stolen, hacked or compromised.
VREF Vault utilizes Ethereum: the worlds leading decentralized blockchain built on a neutral, private, encrypted infrastructure – controlled by no one company or person.
Blockchain technology started gaining significant traction when Bitcoin was launched and became famous. Blockchain is the underlying technology of Bitcoin and other digital currencies, such as Ethereum. While these cryptocurrencies have unlocked innovation in the digital currency space, many use cases leverage Blockchain technology for non-currency related areas.
We are very much used to exchanging information across the Internet, e.g., emails, documents, pictures, but when it comes to exchanging value through the Internet, we are just scratching the surface with Blockchain. Things of value are naturally more prone to fraud and theft, and in the case of some digital assets, measures need to be put in place to prevent double-spending. In this context, Blockchain is sometimes referred to as the enabler of the Internet of value. Blockchain is a technology that, amongst other things, enables two or more people or organizations to confidently and securely transfer any document electronically from one person or organization to another securely. As a general rule of thumb, Blockchain fits well in areas where there is a need to establish trust between multiple parties.