Become An Informed Aircraft Buyer
Don’t make the mistake of purchasing an aircraft without turning to the Carfax® of the skies.
With our Verified Aircraft Value Report, you can avoid incurring the expense of appraisals and receive information on an aircraft’s history. Nervous about using the software yourself? Then rely on our team of Accredited Senior Appraisers and have a co-pilot to walk you through your purchase. Critical market data specific to your aircraft provides an experience that is tailored to you. Get an accurate and detailed VREF Verified Value Report today.
Answering Your Questions About The VREF Verified Aircraft Value Report
What Is A VREF Verified Aircraft Value Report And Why Do You Need One?
Our on-demand reports, available through a simple online purchase, provide clients and aviation professionals with up-to-date, accurate information to help them make the most informed purchasing decision.
By using our services, we handle all of the heavy lifting for you and give you information similar to Aircraft Bluebook™ or Carfax®, we give you the information you need to know before you make an aircraft purchase. Each report contains vital data about an aircraft’s history and who owns it, which is information that directly affects an aircraft’s value.
What Does A VREF Verified Aircraft Value Report Contain?
- Accident and Damage History
- Market Demand Rating
- Ownership History
- Aircraft Retail and Wholesale Value
- Aircraft Model Historical Sales Data
- Performance Specifications
- Maintenance or Operational Expense Information
- Direct Operating Costs (Coming Soon)
- Optional Equipment, Modification, and STC Value
- Overall Aircraft Condition Report
- Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin Status
- Fully Customizable Report
- Certificate of Value Signed by a Accredited Senior Appraiser
- And More
Does VREF Have A Report For Every Aircraft?
Yes, we have a database of over 8,000 aviation assets. Our reports can also conduct data on every international serial number available. We offer the most comprehensive aircraft historical database in the industry.
However, we advise that shoppers use their reports as one important tool – along with a proper desktop appraisal, pre-buy inspection, and test flight – to make the best and informed decision.
Who Can Use A VREF Verified Aircraft Value Report?
Anyone interested in the most accurate value and history of a pre-owned or new aircraft can use our reports.
What Is The Difference Between A Valuation And An Appraisal?
An appraisal typically consists of about 60 pages worth of reporting, which includes market activity, logbooks, records, and more.
A valuation is about four pages and offers a snapshot at 50,000 feet for an aircraft you’re interested in. A valuation can be a more affordable option for those who want to save on the cost of an appraisal.
Have Other Questions?
* VREF is not Aircraft Bluebook™. All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.