VREF Aircraft Appraisal Services
Since 1994, VREF offers comprehensive appraisals to determine an aircraft’s current retail and wholesale market value or historical market value – providing our clients with accurate aircraft appraisal services to assist them in making informed decisions. We monitor and appraise:
- Aircraft Parts and Inventory
- Commercial Jets
- Donations with Signed IRS Form 8283
- Executive/Business Aircraft
- Fixed-Base Operation (FBO)
- Helicopter (Piston and Turbine)
- Light Sport
- Piston Fixed Wing
- Regional/Commuter Planes
- Turbo Props
Pricing is available upon request. Discounts are available for AOPA members.
VREF Has Thousands Of Aircraft Appraisals Under Our Belts
Our Accredited Senior Appraisers have completed thousands of aircraft appraisals. Each one includes comprehensive, unbiased information for the utmost accuracy and security that can only come from VREF’s data-backed appraisals.
27 Years of Producing Aircraft Appraisals
Why Choose VREF?
With almost three decades of experience, VREF has worked with clients to monitor and successfully complete thousands of aircraft appraisals. VREF specializes in engines, spares, inventories, support equipment, fixed base operations, and antique or museum aircraft and artifacts, in addition to its trusted appraisal services.
- USPAP & IVS compliant aircraft appraisals ranging from comprehensive on-site inspections to desktop appraisals
- Accredited impartial and independent opinion
- Prepared by Accredited Senior Appraisers (ASA) and International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) professionals
- Detailed physical review of the aircraft
- A careful review of aircraft documentation (including logbooks and maintenance records)
- Analysis of relevant aircraft data
- Assessment of the current market value or retrospective values
- Development of residual value forecast and future value analysis
- Collateral analysis
- Diminution of value assessments
- Asset verification inspections with technical oversight reporting
- Damaged aircraft appraisals
- Aircraft parts and inventory appraisals
- And more
Discover why our experience and process provides the most thorough appraisal on the market. Contact us today at 844.303.VREF or [email protected]
VREF Aviation Experts
Who Prepares The Aircraft Appraisals?
When you order an appraisal from VREF, your appraisal isn’t prepared by a computer or a data entry person. Our accredited aircraft appraisers apply over three decades of experience. We can get to any aircraft in any location with forty regional locations, and specialists in FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Technicians, Inspection, and Authorization (IA) specialists with an in-house Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR).
VREF appraisers are seasoned Accredited Senior Appraisers (ASA).
Have any questions?
Get The Insights From The Aircraft Appraiser Authority
Reach out for exclusive insights, market changes, and updates.