Why Choose VREF as Your Aircraft Appraiser?
VREF provides comprehensive valuations to determine an aircraft’s Current Market Value and/or Forecasted Residual Value, giving our client accurate figures and projections. Over the last 50 years, VREF and its staff have appraised several thousand aircraft, individual and fleet, with values in excess of 300 Billion Dollars. In addition to monitoring and appraisals of Commercial Jets, Regional/Commuter, Executive/Business Aircraft, Helicopters both turbine, and piston, as well as UAV’s (Drones) and we, also specialize in Engines, Spares, Inventories, Support Equipment, Fixed Base Operations, and Antique or Museum aircraft and artifacts.
VREF appraisals are USPAP compliant, accredited impartial/independent opinion of the value of an aircraft, prepared by ASA or ISTAT accredited professionals who know all the factors, which make up the current behavior of the new/used aircraft market. It is an opinion of the value-based upon experience and repeated analysis of these factors and it is this experience that separates VREF from its competitors.
VREF is fully insured with USAIG and Global Aerospace for both Errors and Omissions and Airport Liability.
VREF staff of appraisers includes 40 regional inspectors, FAA Airframe and Powerplant Technician (A&P), Inspection and Authorization (IA) with an in-house Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR)
VREF Provides the Following Appraisal Services:
- USPAP Compliant appraisals range from desktop through on-site inspections
- Detailed physical review of the aircraft
- A careful review of aircraft documentation including logbooks and maintenance records
- Analysis of relevant aircraft data
- Determine and assess the current market value of the aircraft
- Develop Residual Forecast and Future Value Analysis
- Collateral Analysis
- Diminution of Value Assessments
- Asset Verification Inspections with Technical Oversight Reporting
Questions? 844.303.VREF | email@example.com