VREF Expert Witness and Litigation Consulting Services
Call us at 1-844-303-VREF
VREF Staff is Experienced in Trial Testimony, Deposition and Corporate Litigation
Specialty Focus Includes:
- Valuation of corporate aircraft
- valuation of general aviation aircraft
- valuation of helicopters
- valuation of vintage and museum aircraft
- valuation of avionics
- infrastructure security
- diminution of value
- post-accident aircraft damage
- aircraft management
- USA/Drone valuations
- aircraft/helicopter flight school management and maintenance management
- collegiate/operations of flight school aircraft acquisition and remarketing
- air transport valuations
- firefighting aircraft valuations
- FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR) management
- appraisal review
- valuation price guide experts (current and future values)
- economics of aircraft operations
- aircraft maintenance
- aircraft resale
- valuation of hangars and FBO services
- breach of contract
- back to back disputes
- corporate litigation
- aircraft purchase agreements
- aircraft transactions
- hourly cost maintenance programs
- aircraft, STC approval processes
- avionics and recovery of all types of aircraft
VREF Senior Management is recognized by the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) as Accredited Senior Appraisers (Aviation Specific Discipline).
Years in Practice: Combined Staff experience of over 300 years.
Extensive Staff Court Experience: Qualified as Expert Witness since 1991.
We represent Plaintiffs and Defendants, Insurers, Financial institutions, and Manufacturers. We have testified in both Federal and State Court.
Staff Certificates and Accreditations: ISO/EN Certified Aviation Expert, ICAO Language Proficiency Examiner, Attorney at Law, ASA, ISTAT, ISA, Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Airframe and Powerplant (A & P) and Inspection Authorization (IA), CPP.
CV’s available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org